The VBS countdown has begun and here’s how you can help:
- Purchase items from our Amazon wish list at https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/XJHDSNW94DLS/ref=nav_wishlist_lists_2?_encoding=UTF8&type=wishlist.
- Starting Monday, June 3, we will have take-home/work from home VBS projects. You can find these projects by the Coke machines. Fun the entire family can enjoy inside on a hot day!
- Our campers will create 200 hygiene kits for Feed My People Breakfast. Help by donating the following supplies (travel size except if noted otherwise)
- Deodorant – full size
- Gallon Ziplocs
- Hand Sanitizer
- Lip Balm
- Soap – full size
- Our kids love crafts! Help them have the experience of a lifetime as they create styrofoam Planets, a Galaxy in a jar, Solar System necklaces, and Constellation jar lamps. Items needed to help make this a success:
- 130 cds or dvds (used is fine)
- 130 4” Styrofoam balls
- 300 thin paper plates
- black pony beads
- cotton balls
- food coloring (all colors)
- paint brushes
- paper clips
- silver glitter
- wood beads (at Michaels)
All donation items can be left on the 1st floor by the Coke machines. We also have collection containers for donations and we can do the shopping for you! Thank you for helping make VBS a huge success.
Consider donating to our VBS Missions fund.