Summer Book Club Is As Easy as 1, 2, 3!
Now – August 19
Let’s talk about books! Join with others who read the same book from our summer reading list. Each group will have a facilitator to guide the discussion. In order for us to prepare leaders, we need to know you are coming! Register online and indicate which book you read. Want to read this week?
- Pick your book and register at fumcaustin.org
- Read your book.
- Bring your book and discuss.
Books to Choose From:
- Barking to the Choir: The Power of Radical Kinship by Gregory Boyle
- Everybody, Always: Becoming Love in a World Full of Setbacks and Difficult People by Bob Goff
- Glory Happening: Finding the Divine in Everyday Places by Kaitlin B. Curtice
- March Trilogy (graphic novel) by John Lewis and Andrew Aydin
- Searching for Sunday: Loving, Leaving, and Finding the Church by Rachel Held Evans
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
- Transforming: The Bible and the Lives of Transgender Christians by Austen Hartke
Gather with other summer readers to discuss books on August 19 at 10:00 a.m. in Murchison Chapel. For more information, contact Pastor Cathy Stone at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-478-5684 (ext. 215).