Order Deadline: May 8, 2017
On Mother’s Day, May 14, you are invited to honor your Mother—and other women who are important to you—by making an alternate gift that helps a mother and family in need.
Get started now by selecting the gifts you wish to symbolically present, using the form printed below. Note how many of each you wish to purchase, complete the recognition section as to whether your gift is in “honor of” or in “memory of,” and then write your check payable to FUMC, with “Mother’s Day” on the memo line. Place the check and the order form in the offering plate or deliver to the church office.
The deadline for “Alternative Gifts for Mother’s Day” is 12:00 noon on Monday, May 8. Recognition of your gift(s) will be in the bulletin insert on Mother’s Day, May 14.
- $10 – A blanket is equivalent to a loving hug.
- $15 – Lightweight, 5-gallon water jugs.
- $25 – Literacy class for one woman.
- $35 – Birthing Kit with sterile supplies, soap, bandages, etc.
- $50 – Fabric and sewing supplies for women gaining new skills for a start up business.
- $100 – Micro-enterprise loan to start a business that supports the family.
- $110 – Family food package will see a family of five through disaster for one month.
Please email Tami Kellberg your order at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.
If you wish to pay online, please click on the button below and put the donation amount toward the Mother’s Day Alternatives fund through Online Giving.