Once a month, it’s Kids’ Night Out —pizza and a movie for the kids and date night for parents!
While parents enjoy an evening out, children play, eat pizza, and watch a movie with our trained childcare staff. We accept infants through first graders.
- $25 for first child, $8 for each sibling
- From 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Pre-registration required
For our childcare staff to adequately prepare, reservations should be made with our childcare coordinator, Pam Coronado, at email@example.com no later than 6:00 p.m. the Wednesday prior to the event. Reminders go out the week before the event via email. To be on the reminder list, please contact Lara Greene at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-478-5684 (ext. 211). Walk-ins accepted if room allows.
Kids’ Night Out Schedule (Infants-1st Graders)
- January 19, 2018, 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- February 9, 2018, 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- March 9, 2018, 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- April 20, 2018, 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- May 18, 2018, 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Kids Club (2nd-4th Graders)*
All 2nd-4th graders are invited to a night of faith building through games, mission projects, pizza and a movie! Check their schedule here.
*Please note: 5th-7th graders usually gather on the same nights for Connect for Tweens. Check their schedule here.