Five different groups meet monthly, at various days and times. These UMW Circles are open to all who are interested in learning about and participating in the global mission of the church through United Methodist Women. Each Circle has a different focus but all emphasize study and service. Contact Rebecca Yohe, President at email@example.com or call 512-478-1140 for more information.
We would like to continue to expand our membership – to women who work, recently retired women, new-in-town women, young mothers, AND our young women in college. Circles can meet any time – any where. All you need to do is bring your interest!
If you would like to learn more about the mission programs of UMW, about becoming a part of this safety net for yourself and for others or if you have ideas for a NEW CIRCLE, please contact Rebecca Yohe.
- 2nd Tuesday, 9:45 a.m., meeting at a member’s home
- Contact: Olivia Weldon, 512-832-9488
- 2nd Tuesday, 1:30 p.m., meeting at a member’s home
- Contact: Charlotte Lyerly, 512-478-5313
- 3rd Thursday, 10:00 a.m., meeting at a member’s home
- Contact: Elizabeth Lerner, 512-328-0545, firstname.lastname@example.org