Want to help provide hospitality during the Lifetouch Photo Sessions?
Consider volunteering for a two-hour shift. Various volunteer opportunities exist assisting with sign up and as greeters/hosts. Volunteers are essential in order to facilitate this process and volunteering is a great way to meet and learn the names of those you do not yet know.
How You Can Help
- Greet congregation members at Lavaca 4 Entrance or as they walk up to the main check-in table. The hospitality area for the photoshoot check-in will be on the 2nd floor of the Sanctuary Building outside the elevator. Enter at Lavaca 4 Entrance by Library.
- Have congregants review and verify their contact information on provided printout is correct before being escorted to their photo session. The contact information is pulled from our church database and will be included in the directory portion for all members so we need to ensure phone, email, and addresses are correct.
- Escort congregants to room SAN Room 215 for their photo session and then to SAN Room 212 for photo viewing.
- Assist Lifetouch photographer as needed.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled shift.