Mobile access to events, calendar, and giving.
Two Mobile App Options
FUMC Austin custom mobile app keeps you connected to latest events, church announcements, sermons, and more.
Church Life app connects you to your church account for the church directory, calendar, and giving platform.
Your FUMC Austin app makes it easy to stay up-to-date on opportunities to grow in your faith and connect with others. Check out key highlights of our new app below.
- Notifications: Stay up-to-date on announcements with personalized notifications. Optin to notifications under settings and select from eight notification groups. Please see steps to enable notifications in the Get to know the FUMC Austin Mobile App guide.
- Sunday Live: Access worship and register your attendance.
- Connect: Connect with others and contact the church.
- FUMC News: Stay up-to-date on announcements.
- Events: View upcoming events and filter by category.
- Sermons: Access our media archives.
- Give: Access online giving or login into Church Life.
Families and individuals are the heart and soul of our organization. That’s why FUMC uses a trusted cloud-based church management software system from ACS Technologies, called Church Life, that allows members to review their contact information, access a church directory, schedule one-time or recurring giving, view giving history and pledge commitment, and access the church calendar. Church Life provides members the opportunity to securely access the below information. Login through this short url at fumcaustin.org/churchlife.
Church Life Mobile App
- Access the church directory and contact information.
- View church calendar and upcoming events.
- Give easily with payment information stored in your member profile.
- Register and pay for events.
The Church Life mobile app is free and available in both iTunes and Android app stores. Once downloaded, login to Church Life mobile app with your Church Life desktop login information which includes your email on file with the church and password.
Need Help Registering for Church Life?
If you would like to be able to view some of the data the church maintains on you and your family, you can click “here” to register for Church Life. A valid email address on file with the church is required. If your email address needs to be updated or added to our church database, please email Marcia Houston at email@example.com.
The instructions will ask you for your email address and your first and last name. Use the email address to which the Church directs mail to you and the first and last name which are on your records with the Church. If everything matches up, you will get a user name and password by email shortly thereafter. If you have difficulty registering, please send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have logged onto AccessACS before, now called Church Life, and forgot your password, click “Forgot your password or user name.” Then you will receive an email to reset your password.
Plus, the Church Life mobile app—conveniently at your fingertips—provides similar access to church information using your same Church Life login.