Saturday, October 24th, 2015, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Tarrytown United Methodist Church
Come hear how Mission in the United Methodist Church is moving from short-term needs-based charity to long-term, asset-based development “glocally.” Clergy and laity are transforming communications through outreach ministries and disciple-making movements with long-lasting impact.
- Rev. Patrick Friday, Director of In Mission Together (MIT)
- Rev. Gaston Warner, Executive Director of ZOE
- Rev. Cayce Stapp, Pastor/Director of Domestic & International Mission Ministries
- Mr. David Phipps, School Counselor and Missions Advocate
- Ms. Leigh Delashaw, 50/50 Facilitator and Missional Strategist
- Early Bird Rate $49, until October 1
- Regular rate $59, until October 16
- Late & on-site registration $69
- Registration link and event details: http://goo.gl/t1izTy
IMT Project Manager