Sundays, February 14 – March 20, 5:45 – 6:45 p.m.
Family Life Center, Room 104
Cost – free (or $5)
Instructor: Nancy Arnold
Experience yoga and meditation to deepen your Christian faith. All levels are welcome. Please bring your yoga mat.
For the Christian, yoga practice provides:
- a means of expressing devotion and prayer through physical posture and gesture
- a positive valuing of the body and its ways of knowing
- a positive valuing of both physical pleasure and challenge
- a heightened awareness of one’s interconnectedness with other bodies, human and non-human
- increased capacity for concentration and meditation