Now – August 13
Let’s talk about books! Join with others who read the same book from our summer reading list. Each group will have a facilitator to guide the discussion. In order for us to prepare leaders, we need to know you are coming! Register online and indicate which book you read. Want to read this week?
- Pick your book.
- Read your book.
- Bring your book and discuss.
We will gather in the Great Hall of the Family Life Center at 10:00 a.m. on Sunday, August 13 to have book talk time. Each group will have a facilitator to guide the discussion.
Books to Choose From:
- Tattoos on the Heart: The Power of Boundless Compassion by Gregory Doyle
- Compassion: A Reflection on the Christian Life by Henri M. Nouwen, Donald P. McNeill, and Douglas A. Morrison
- Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult
- Between the World and Me by Ta-Nehisi Coates
- Fear of the Other by William H. Willimon
- Help, Thanks, Wow: The Three Essential Prayers by Anne Lamott
For more information, please contact Pastor Cathy Stone at email@example.com or 512-478-5684 (215).