Now – August 13
Summertime is reading time! Pick a book from our list and read it anytime between now and August 13. Then, gather with others who read the same book and talk about it.
- Pick your book.
- Read your book.
- Bring your book and discuss.
We will gather in the Great Hall of the Family Life Center at 10:00 a.m. on Sunday, August 13 to have book talk time. Each group will have a facilitator to guide the discussion.
Books to Choose From:
- Tattoos on the Heart: The Power of Boundless Compassion by Gregory Doyle
- Compassion: A Reflection on the Christian Life by Henri M. Nouwen, Donald P. McNeill, and Douglas A. Morrison
- Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult
- Between the World and Me by Ta-Nehisi Coates
- Fear of the Other by William H. Willimon
- Help, Thanks, Wow: The Three Essential Prayers by Anne Lamott
For more information, please contact Pastor Cathy Stone at email@example.com or 512-478-5684 (215).