Once a month, it’s Kids’ Night Out —pizza and a movie for the kids and date night for parents!
For children infant-4th grade, Kids’ Night Out is a monthly gathering of pizza, cookies, and an age-appropriate movie. For our older age group, the 2nd, 3rd and 4th graders will get to hang out with their own activities and a movie and enjoy fellowship together.
- $25 for first child, $8 for each sibling
- From 5:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. generally on 2nd Friday of every month
- Pre-registration required
For our childcare staff to adequately prepare, reservations should be made with our childcare coordinator, Pam Coronado, at email@example.com no later than 6:00 p.m. the Wednesday prior to the event. Reminders go out the week before the event via email. To be on the reminder list, please contact Lara Greene at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-478-5684 (ext. 211).
Kids’ Night Out Schedule
- April 7, 2017, 5:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- May 19, 2017, 5:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.